Our Commitment to Accessibility
An experience for everyone.
TMarie Linens is committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to all people, and we are continuously modifying the site as web technology advances. We monitor our site in partnership with an accessibility expert and are always striving to exceed the best practices and standards issued pursuant to the Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
What we’re doing now.
Key accessibility features on crateandbarrel.com include:
- Skip to main link provided to avoid repetitive navigation
- Include proper labels and error messages for form fields and inputs
- Provide text equivalents for customers who can’t see images or hear audio
- Keyboard access is made available for customers using assistive technology
- Follow guidelines established by Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, Version 2.0, Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA)
- Multi-Year Accessibility Plan
- Accessible Customer Service Policy
Your feedback is welcome.
Should you experience any difficulty in viewing any material on our web site, please contact us via Customer Care for assistance.
Your feedback and ideas are important to us and our accessibility efforts.